Read a step by step, first-hand account of an ENTIRE triathlon.
This account is the next best thing to actually being in a race
TriathaNewbie.com Recommended Resources:
- Mental Strength: Race day jitters and uncertainty
- Race Day Preparation
- Brand New and Ready to Get in Shape!
- How to have the best race of your life
- Is there a “type” of person that tends to do triathlon?
- What to Wear for a Triathlon
- 15 Tips for Beginner Triathletes That Will Shave Time Off Your Next Race
- Balancing life with Triathlon Training
Swim: – Get the low-down on gear, workouts and read tips for training and events.
Bike: – – Learn how to structure bike workouts, find safety tips and read recommendations on great bike gear.
Run: – – – Get the ultimate skinny on running sneakers, running gear, safety tips and much more.
Quick-Click tips for beginner triathletes preparing for their first mini-triathlon: