|Ohio Triathlon, Zoom Racing USA
Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Series:
Races for Everyone from Beginner to Ironman
The 2013 Zoom Multisport Race Series features 7 unique races (3 triathlons, duathlon, aquabike, open run & open swim, relays) at Caesar Creek State Park, in Waynesville, Ohio on June 16, 2013 and August 4, 2013. We are giving away FREE TRAINING PLANS with all entries. This includes detailed workouts to get you race ready for any of our 7 races.
The Races on June 16, 2013 and August 4, 2013 include:
- Beginner Triathlon (Zoom 12.2 TRI) = 300yd swim / 10ml bike / 2ml run
- Mid Distance Triathlon (Zoom 21.6 TRI)= 1000yd swim / 17ml bike / 4ml run
- 1/3 Iron Triathlon (Zoom 43.1 TRI)= 1.1 mile swim / 34ml bike / 8ml run
- 1/3 Iron Aquabike (Zoom 35.1 AQUABIKE) = 2000yd swim / 34ml bike
- 1/2 Iron Swim (Zoom 1.1 SWIM) = 1.1 mile swim only
- Mid Distance Duathlon (Zoom 23.0 DU) = 2ml run / 17ml bike / 4ml run
- 2-Mile Run (Zoom 2.0 RUN) = 2ml run only
There will be door prizes, great food, and plenty of fun! Caesar Creek State Park, in Waynesville, Ohio is conveniently located 30 minutes from Dayton, Ohio & Cincinnati, Ohio and about an hour from Columbus, Ohio & Northern Kentucky.
For more information, follow us on twitter and like us on facebook.
- "Great race, good route, well marked! Nice volunteers. Will definitely be back. Thanks for the opportunity to race!"
- "Fantastic course and very well marked. Great staff – supportive, organized, friendly. Good refreshments. Easy check in. Enthusiastic organizer. Great job! Can’t wait for the next one!"
- "My first tri – it was everything I expected it to be. I had a great time. Well organized. Friendly staff and volunteers. Bike route was great. I’ll be back."
- "I really enjoyed the venue. Caeser’s Creek had a great atmosphere and provided good terrain and environment for a tri. The course was pretty good. The post race amenities were very good. I am going to sign up for another Zoom triathlon. So all in all, it was a very good race."
- "I honestly don’t think it could be any better! It was awesome! Friends said the shirt was better than Ironman shirts! Thank you for your hard work."
- "100% positive. Swim – large orange – easy to see. Bike – sheriff/directions = easy. Run – great course. Excellent job."
- "I loved the music. It brought a good atmosphere to the finish. Great food/finish area. Race Director did a great job! He congratulated me at the finish which was AMAZING."
- "Positive experience."
- "Unbelievable course – marked fantastic – great directors! ;)"
These quotes were taken from post race surveys.
||TriathaNewbie.com Recommended Resources: